English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku - Netkobiety.pl

Dołącz do Forum Kobiet Netkobiety.pl! To miejsce zostało stworzone dla pełnoletnich, aktywnych i wyjątkowych kobiet, właśnie takich jak Ty! Otrzymasz tutaj wsparcie oraz porady użytkowniczek forum! Zobacz jak wiele nas łączy ...

Szukasz darmowej porady, wsparcia ? Nie zwlekaj zarejestruj się !!!


Forum Kobiet » NASZA SPOŁECZNOŚĆ » English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Strony Poprzednia 1 2 3 4 5 Następna

Zaloguj się lub zarejestruj by napisać odpowiedź

Posty [ 131 do 195 z 303 ]

131

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Hej what's up ? How is yours mood today ?

The sunshine come so it makes me positive, I hope that will not be only one day with this wheather :>

Zobacz podobne tematy :

132

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Hello there, yeah the weather isn't too bad as well over here. But still.... those dark clouds are around... Sure - optimism is easily brought by the sunshine:)

133

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Maybe I'm a weirdo, but I actually liked that cloudy and rainy weather... I hate it when it's hot. Maybe I should move to UK or Iceland tongue

134

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

ok I understand cloudy but this rain day by day makes me depressed. Maybe becuase when it's raining I can't ride horses hmm

135

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Well, that's definitely a good reason to like sunny weather. Riding horses... I miss that sad Haven't ridden for years...

136

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

So where is a problem, take your ass tongue and go to the nearest stud smile

137

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku
Anemonne napisał/a:

Maybe I'm a weirdo, but I actually liked that cloudy and rainy weather... I hate it when it's hot. Maybe I should move to UK or Iceland tongue

oh  I hate cloudy and rainy weather. I enjoy sunny spring smile

138

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Hi, how are you?
Sorry, I didn't had enought time to write something (how I should write this?). Today is a half of my holiday in US, just only one month and 3 days and I come back in Poland big_smile niiiiice..... smile

139

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku
Lena napisał/a:

So where is a problem, take your ass tongue and go to the nearest stud smile

Problem? Money... It's an expensive sport, I can't afford regular training right now.

140

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

The weather is awful sad it's cold.. I'm depressed too sad

I have never been ridden a horse, it must be amazing .. I would like to try smile

141

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Nemezys you are missing your family and friends or you didn't like your trip to USA that you are counting days to go back to Poland?

Anemonne oh I understand, Warsaw city What is a price for one hour of horse riding ? 60-70 zl I've got a great opportunity and I pay only 25 zl smile so for me it isn't a huge money but if I will summary a month of riding this is making higher amount :>

Kaja you have to try - find a stud and just arrange an hour with trainer smile

142

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku
Lena napisał/a:

Anemonne oh I understand, Warsaw city What is a price for one hour of horse riding ? 60-70 zl I've got a great opportunity and I pay only 25 zl smile so for me it isn't a huge money but if I will summary a month of riding this is making higher amount :>

Well it's not THAT bad - but it costs at least 40 zl. Plus there's no really good places to ride in Warsaw - honestly I hate riding in a circle with other people (I don't know how to say "ujeżdzalnia" in English tongue), it's boring. I prefer riding in the woods etc. And, as you can imagine, there are no woods to ride in the center of Warsaw wink I would have to go to the suburbs and it would consume more of my free time (which I already have very little). I also have to mention that I don't have a car wink

143

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Lena, I miss my friends, family, my place and all what I have in Poland. I dream to hear polish language on the street, in shop and everywhere. I really vomit when I hear English... sad Secondly - I'm feel lonely and I think, that nobody misses me... sad

But only one month and I will come back home!! smile

Wow, I have a day off and I don't know how I should use it wink And how are you?

144

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Anemonne my instructor always tells me that riding at "ujeżdżalnia" (we have to find how it is called in english) is for training, learning and developing our skills. Going to the area is the way we and our horse can rest. You see, I live in Cracow so in the city there are no woods too smile but I ride horses near Wieliczka, so we have a beautiful surroundings althought with many privet houses and fields that we have to avoid. And at the beginnig (for about 4 years) of my riding I also didn't have a car so I have to go by this small private bus which were always crowded so it isn't a huge problem. I understand that the lack of time may be the most difficult.


Nemezys if you hate english so much I am surprised that you are in our cafe smile Did you have a chance to visit US - see some interesting places or you just work and you didn't have time to travel ?

I am today in great mood because the sun is shining and yesterday I have been riding smile and today I also go there smile jupi jupi

145

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Anemonne, my friend loves horses and she doesn't have money for training, actually she doesn't have work. She decided help in stud! For her job she can ride a horses, but she has a lot of time ...

146

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku
Lena napisał/a:

Anemonne my instructor always tells me that riding at "ujeżdżalnia" (we have to find how it is called in english) is for training, learning and developing our skills. Going to the area is the way we and our horse can rest. You see, I live in Cracow so in the city there are no woods too smile but I ride horses near Wieliczka, so we have a beautiful surroundings althought with many privet houses and fields that we have to avoid. And at the beginnig (for about 4 years) of my riding I also didn't have a car so I have to go by this small private bus which were always crowded so it isn't a huge problem. I understand that the lack of time may be the most difficult.

I know "ujeżdżalnia" (:P) is for training, but honestly - I'm sick and tired of training, now I want to relax and admire beautiful views in the woods tongue I don't have any aspirations to be a professional rider. I mean - I've been ridden for 12 years, learned as much as I could, and never wanted to be a professional. That's not my thing - I just want some peace of mind, relax. And the sad thing is that in Warsaw studs they're always riding in "ujeżdżalnia" - because there's nowhere else to go.


Kaja83 napisał/a:

Anemonne, my friend loves horses and she doesn't have money for training, actually she doesn't have work. She decided help in stud! For her job she can ride a horses, but she has a lot of time ...

Yeah, I used to do that too when I was a teenager, but now I have a full time job and there's no way in hell I could manage that wink I think I just have to wait, maybe something will change in my life and I will be able to ride again? smile

147

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Lena I like write with you on this cafe because you are Polish big_smile I don't like speak with American... I don't understand them and they don't understand me... he he...

I work and travel... On weekend I travel and go shoping, but on week I work all days... Today I'm happy, because I have day off smile

148

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Sometimes I'm thinking that I would like to live inside the wood or in other place in the middle of nowhere when I will have own stud. This will be my way of living. Maybe someday my dreams will come true. Or I will have my own horse. Right now I think that I don't have enough riding skills so I have to learn a lot.

Anemonne did you ever try horse jumping ?

Nemezys what did you see in US ? Something interesting that you can recommend?

I have one question? Can you ride roller skates ? I am trying to learn but hmmm.... this is tough way :> And I don't know if I can manage. Specially riding from downhill is difficult for me and sometimes painful becasue I am falling over

149

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

I was visited Niagara Falls, Statue of Liberty, Time Sguare and other beautiful place smile I would like to travel on Madame Tussauds, Chine town etc...

But more time I spend in work... Monday thru Friday all days I work, only at weekend I have holidays big_smile

150

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Nemezys You are very lucky ! It's a pity that I don't leaving  my town and going somewhere for holiday. I'm writing to you with dictionary now. What a shame wink  sometimes I don't know how in English write something. How I writing I'm better in reading English than writing tongue

151

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

I also very often don't know how write something in English... But I better write than speak...
And everything what I want to write is stupid... sad In Polish I can write and write, but English I think that this is very stupid, really tongue

I go to sleep because  I don't sense come to mind... bye ;*

152

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku
Lena napisał/a:

Anemonne did you ever try horse jumping ?

Yes, but I didn't like it that much. I prefer dressage - it's fun and it looks beautiful smile I tried some a few years ago, but only for fun - like I mentioned before, I never wanted to be a professional smile

Once I dreamed about having my own horse, but now I know it's not for me. I mean, I love horses, but I have other hobbies too and I wouldn't want to sacrifice them for it - as well as my career. Taking care of a horse is very time-consuming and expensive. Plus - I know my boyfriend wouldn't move to the woods, and he's not so much of an animal lover tongue

153

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Anemonne I know that having own horse it's time- consuming and is expensive investement, so there is a way- we may lease him with other person.

So girls how was your weekend?

154

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Hi there, the weekend was horrible. Awful weather and anxiety about some strange health problems... hope it was much better for u guys:)

155

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

My weekend was boring... Generaly, the holidays are boring too, I don't know what I can to do with my free time.

156 Ostatnio edytowany przez Lena (2011-08-09 08:19:52)

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

I fihgt to much

I love horeses ,sometimes I 'm thinking that I would like to live inside the green wood or in the middle of nowhere when I will have own stud farm. This will be my way of living.
Maybe someday my dreams will come true> or I have my own horse>
Right now I think I don't have enought riding skills so i have to learn a lot

so girs how was your weekand?

how was the waether?

Zapoznaj się proszę z naszym regulaminem, pisanie posta pod postem jest u nas zabronione.

157

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

boring weekend. I miss my boyfriend . The weather is very changeable.

158 Ostatnio edytowany przez Lena (2011-08-09 08:23:36)

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Yeh!!!! My weather is very humidity . I live 1 hour to ocean.

Strawberry19 don't worry I miss my boyfriend too

Hello!I'm sitting in front of my computer and I cant stop thinkinking about mu boyfrend

hay guys!what are you doing?

Zapoznaj się z regulaminem forum, łamiesz jego postanowienia.

159 Ostatnio edytowany przez truskaweczka19 (2011-08-09 02:41:21)

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

ok, where are Your boyfiriend. My boyfirend week ago , went to Słupsk , on a business trip (delegation).  He come back today week, but we can meet not untill 10 days.
But it's not so bad, because when we meet he will sleep   one  night,  in my house and my parents be away, at the seaside. wink 
Good night !
I write ,  almost all text with dictionary , hehe big_smile

160

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

I read strawberry your email yesterday but I don't give you a answer becouse was late, about 12 p.m
So ,my boyfriend worked very far /constraction buisness/,very far about 2 hours away from home.He come back at 8 p.m.
We livetogether. But it's not so bad becouse we have apartment , so I don't feel pressure family.

161

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

so Where did you spend your vacation?

162

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

By the way I love seaside and Ocean

163

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Yes, the weather is changeable. Sad me beacuse i haven't here ( wrocław) nothing friends, only boy but he all the time working sad
truskaweczka, but then Your boy will be sleep with You smile
My English lol

164

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Dorosia napiszę swoją uwagę po polsku jako nowego posta bo widzę, że nie zwracasz uwagi na moje edycje Twoich postów z adnotacjami. Otóż na tym forum obowiązuje zasada, że NIE piszemy posta pod postem. Jeśli chcesz dodać jakąś myśl to użyj opcji "edytuj". Jeśli nie będziesz się stosować do tych zasad to dostaniesz bana.

165

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

He Mika! don't be sad. By the way ,how many month did you live in Wroclaw ? and what Did you do in vacation?

166

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Hello:). I'm Martyna and I would like to invite people who want to talk in english language by e-mail.
My adress is in signature.
I propose talking about diffrent things.
I wait for your message!
Don't worry about your english skills because I do mistakes too.
Bye!

167

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

OMG! I didn't have free time to look what happened in cafe... I finish my job and to two weeks I come back to Poland! But I start love NY now, and I may stay here to more time... he he, two weeks ago I could done everything to come back home, but now... smile This not means that I don't miss... I accustomed to NY... smile

How are you?

168

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Nemezys , why do You want to stay in NY longer ? wink 
In sum, You would acustome to live in NY.
Have a nice day smile
Greetings.

169

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

HELLO GUYES!
HOW ARE YOU ? I DIDN'T HAVE FREE TIME TO LOOK WHAT HAPPENED IN CAFE BECOUSE I MOVE OUT TO NEW APPARTAMENT IN NY . I LOVE NJ  .WHAT DID YOU PLAN FOR A WEEKAND?  I WILL PLAN MY WEEKAND THERE.I LOVE CHINESE RESTAURANTES IN NJ ''SZECHUAN CHIKEN''

170

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Dorosia are you live in NY or NJ?

TruskaweczkaI think that when I come back to Poland I will miss  NY, my sister and everything what I done here for two month... Absolutely different life - easier life, easier money...
But I know that in Poland I have friends, family, study and all my young years big_smile

171

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

In NY live is so diffrent ....I have   in   Poland many frends and I lost all my young years, but I love NY. I live in Linden NJ / very close to NY/.    I move out to new apartment!!!I 'm so happy!!We dont't have / I think about my fiance/ state agent. I find this apartment in the Polish Magazine.
So We have one  flatmate .His names is Pawel.He's from Poland ./he look like a student/.        Last week we met our landlord.He show us round the house. We have three logers from Poland. Nice People...let's see?!
and I have very nice , cozy kitchen so today I buy new apron. I like doing housework.I want redecorate my apartment /I like wallpapers with ornaments. So guys what kind appartment do you like?

172

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

So congratulation to rent new apartment! How are you? The hurricane Irene has been some damage with you? We are waiting all day on hurricane but fortunately is ok... but on the night probably will be something going on... ;/

173

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Hello Nemezys!i'm fine and you?Thank you for a congretulation to rent a new appartment. The hurricane Irene was nice and kind to me.I don't now , where do you live but in NJ at night ,about 3 a.m in the morning,the hirricane'' Irene ''make some damagei in NJ.The light went out for 6 milion people and businesses from Folly Bech ,SC Portland Maine.Irene ripped down power lines and crushed critical eguipment near power plants .But, thanks God The NYC's subway back  on track and NJ train .

174

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Ladies and gentalmen - long -awaited moment has arrived! I come back Poland... tomorrow I have a plane, and on Sunday I will be at home smile

175

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

How are you ? How was your flay?

176

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku
Nemezys napisał/a:

Ladies and gentalmen - long -awaited moment has arrived! I come back Poland... tomorrow I have a plane, and on Sunday I will be at home smile

Hava a safe flight.
Another english speaking woman asks to join in.

177

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Hello Sadie ! how are you? . If you want to write eanglish with me every day my email is biedroneczkanj@interia.pl      I need more  practise, becouse I don't have frends to write english every day  .

178

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku
dorosia34 napisał/a:

Hello Sadie ! how are you? . If you want to write eanglish with me every day my email is biedroneczkanj@interia.pl      I need more  practise, becouse I don't have frends to write english every day  .

Fine thx. Just give me a subject cos I am really horrible in picking subjects in cases like this.

179

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

OK .WHAT DID YOY DO TODAY AND WHERE DO YOU LIVE?

180

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

can we do it over gg? Would be easier 4 me

181

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

sent it on mail

182

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Helllllloooo!
Sorry, I didn't have a time that write to you. I had very nice flight, and in first days in Poland I was very busy...
And you know, in everywhere place is good, but in home is to more good big_smile
Sorry if I turned polish proverb big_smile

183

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Poland is the best for you , becouse you have family there and frends.what did you do in Poland

184

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

where is everybody?

185

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

I am!! Sorry... I move out on flat in my student's city and I don't have Internet here... ;/ How are you? The weather is very awful, is cold.
I use my student's life in full... he he... Everyday I go to the party, and I come back morning, later I later I dying in school, and tonight is replay big_smile omg... I promise next week I take myself in handfull! smile Take care!

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Hello, hello! I'm hoping I can join your conversation ladies smile

Honestly, I didn't think I would be able to write here in English... Well, you learn something new everyday as they say smile

So I should probably introduce myself. I moved to the UK about 5,5 years ago. I live in a beautiful town called Stratford-upon-Avon. If anyone ever wants to visit and needs a guide, give me a shout smile I am a final year student of Financial Mathematics at Coventry University. Apart from studying full-time, I have 2 part-time jobs. So I try my best to manage my time between uni, work, family (which includes an 8-month-old puppy), boyfriend and friends.

At the min I am struggling with a piece of coursework which is due on Monday, so I thought I'd take a break smile

So how's everyone's evening been?

Best wishes smile

187

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

I envy you that your English is perfect! I twice a week go to addition English lessons, but I am carry of that I never can speak English!! sad
How are you? Where are all?

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku
Nemezys napisał/a:

I envy you that your English is perfect! I twice a week go to addition English lessons, but I am carry of that I never can speak English!! sad
How are you? Where are all?

Enjoying your classes then? You can always speak English here or go to a restaurant or something and pretend you're English big_smile

189

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

I like them and I like go to lessons, but sometimes I'm so lazy wink And I don't feel motivation...
The most problem for me is that I forgot words when I start speak, I'm not able to express. And I speak very little, because I'm embarassed and I afraid that other people would  be laugh.

I know, this is stupid wink

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

It's not stupid at all. Trust me, I've been there, done that. Even though I have been studying English since the age of 7, which is a really long time, when I first got here, I was 16 at the time, I thought that people were talking in "Chinese". I couldn't understand the word they were saying. And just like you are now, I was so scared to say anything in case it was wrong... I remember trying to prepare in my head what I was going to say, just to make sure that it was correct. I was translating everything from Polish to English and then back to Polish, but what came out was just a load of rubbish. Now I even think in English smile It gets that ridiculous that when I talk in Polish I sometimes forget what things are called, but I know what they are called in English tongue

All I can say is just practice, practice and more practice... Maybe you would like to go abroad for a couple of months? That would really help your language skills and your confidence whilst trying to speak smile

191

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Nemezys, as you know, my English isn't good. I can't read English books or magazines as some people can do. I must first think someting in Polish, next I translate this for English. It's horrible. I have been learning English for eleven years- so long, I know it. Now, when I writing, I'm using dictionary, because I don't remember many words, what a shame tongue. Nemezys, you writing with dictionary too? tongue
Beautiful Nightmare, you have a right, too improve English it's good to go abroad. Altough, I have a collegaue, who was abroad few years ago and still don't know English language well wink
Good night wink

192 Ostatnio edytowany przez Beautiful Nightmare (2011-11-25 00:48:47)

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku
truskaweczka19 napisał/a:

Beautiful Nightmare, you have a right, too improve English it's good to go abroad. Altough, I have a collegaue, who was abroad few years ago and still don't know English language well wink
Good night wink

Let me guess... Was that friend of yours living with Polish people, working with Polish people and socialised only with Polish people? There are so many individuals here that decide to stay within so-called "Polish ghetto", because then they don't have to learn a new language, because they are always amongst other Poles. Going abroad is an amazing opportunity to learn or improve a new language, but only if you speak to the natives. People think that just because they are abroad, they will know everything straight away...Unfortunately, that's not the case and learning a foreign language requires a lot of hard work.

193

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Yes, you guess wink
I agree, that everything depends or you want to learn English hard or not tongue.

194

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Yes, true... for example when I was in New York I was working with Polish people, so I didn't have occasion (? ) to speak. I use English only in shop or bus - I was speaking very very little - only when I must.

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku
Nemezys napisał/a:

(...) I didn't have occasion (? ) to speak. (...)

I would have said "I didn't have a chance." or "I didn't have an opportunity."

But just like Nemezys said. When you work with Polish people, you don't really get a lot of chances to speak English. It's the same out of work, you're not gonna approach someone in the street just to have a chat...

Do you get a chance to use English out of the classroom then?

Posty [ 131 do 195 z 303 ]

Strony Poprzednia 1 2 3 4 5 Następna

Zaloguj się lub zarejestruj by napisać odpowiedź

Forum Kobiet » NASZA SPOŁECZNOŚĆ » English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Zobacz popularne tematy :

Mapa strony - Archiwum | Regulamin | Polityka Prywatności



© www.netkobiety.pl 2007-2024