English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku - Netkobiety.pl

Dołącz do Forum Kobiet Netkobiety.pl! To miejsce zostało stworzone dla pełnoletnich, aktywnych i wyjątkowych kobiet, właśnie takich jak Ty! Otrzymasz tutaj wsparcie oraz porady użytkowniczek forum! Zobacz jak wiele nas łączy ...

Szukasz darmowej porady, wsparcia ? Nie zwlekaj zarejestruj się !!!

Forum Kobiet » NASZA SPOŁECZNOŚĆ » English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Strony Poprzednia 1 2 3 4 5 6 Następna

Zaloguj się lub zarejestruj by napisać odpowiedź

Posty [ 121 do 180 z 302 ]

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku
olsenowka napisał/a:

Hello to all of u. I've been reading everything u guys have written here and I've got the impression all of u are doing great with ur English, really. You shouldn't be complaining abt ur skills. The most important thing is that nobody here is afraid of communication. And this is great because if u communicate, it means u know the language pretty well. To sum up, I really admire and support this idea. Hope to be in touch with all of u:)
Have a nice day to everyone.

Hello   smile   Thank You.
Yes, it's true, but in real life I afraid of communication in English , even with my friends, I don't know why. Maybe, I jealous, that they know English better then me, but my English don't bad I think wink 
See You  ;D
Have a nice day smile

"Czytanie książek to najpiękniejsza zabawa, jaką sobie ludzkość wymyśliła"

Wisława Szymborska
Zobacz podobne tematy :

Lena Sure, I go to country, when everyone speak English, but I work with Polish, so I don't have more contact with English. Only in bus, shop etc. And in school I always learn British English, but here is American English - it's very different!
Olsenowka thank's for nice word! I'm so more courageous, if nobody criticize my language wink
Anemone it's true - in US people are very nicer than in Poland... And you are very responsible, you think about your mum and her future - in our world is so less people such you. (I wrote this very complicated, sorry)
Truskaweczka I also afraid of communication. If I must speak something I to lose my voice big_smile really.

Ok, I go to sleep, because I wake up about 5 a.m and I go to job. Cleaning service is hartless big_smile

"Nie bój się, uwierz w siebie, masz już wszystko, poczuj więc, że przed tobą cała przyszłość, przecież wiesz"
"Trzeba przecież kochać coś, by żyć. Mieć gdzieś jakiś własny ląd choćby o te dziesięć godzin stąd"

Lena napisał/a:

Anemonne if I can ask, what was the reason that your sister left Poland ? And what you do to increase your language skills?
I am thinking intensively what to do in this matter - it means how to make my language better. And I didn't have any idea. Of course I have days that I am reading articles and websites but I didn't have self-denial in this subject sad

Well, when my sister was in college, she went to US for a vacation job and... fell in love with an American guy smile She didn't have much choice - he doesn't speak Polish and there was no sense for him in moving to Poland, so she moved to the States and married him. I miss her, but I know she's very happy, and her husband is one of the greatest people in the world.

About learning English - all I do right now is watching movies and TV series in English and talk to my sister's husband and his American family occasionally (well, once or twice a year wink ). But I started learning early - when I was about 4 or 5 years old. I couldn't learn much at school (I already knew English better than other kids), so my sister taught me English at home. Plus I think I just have language skills - I have never had any problems with Polish at school and I have always learned foreign languages pretty fast.

But I can tell you, honestly - just try to TALK, it's the most important thing. You learn a lot faster when you actually speak English every day, writing and reading isn't as effective as speaking. Talk to your Polish friends in English, communicate with your family in English - your brain should eventually "switch" to other language smile That works for me.

Nemezys What a pity that you work with Polish. That's why employers are checking language skills even when somebody is declaring that he or she was abroad :>

truskaweczka there was a time that I had the same problem. If I have to write in English it was easy but one day my boss come and give me a task to call to Emirates and talk with them about our cooperation (what is more he didn't ask if I know English as well to make a conversation 8) ), after then to call to Norwey. So I was stressed but finally I didn't have any choice. Right now I just try to talk even when I miss the word and besides this that I make grammar mistakes.

Anemonne falling in love... I know this story smile but why always we are going abroad not the lover is coming to Poland :>  Hmm... learning - I don't have foreign channels in my TV sad and people with which I could speak in English. Once I was trying to make a daily conversation with my husband but there was a problem that we couldn't recall english word and then it was over.

"Przeszłość i teraźniejszość są naszymi środkami. Tylko przyszłość jest celem."

Hello my friends ! I started learn english, when I was a child .. then when I was in school, on study etc, after my education I didin't use this language and it was dead sad A few months ago I visited my sister, she lives in UK and I was shocked to hear people..- I couldn't speak, I lost my voice big_smile

After my vocation I decided start learn anew, I usually to listen short films on youtube like The Flatmates wink
I also watch films about business english. Girls, I have been ridden your inscription and I'm impressed, you are great smile Now I'm looking for a new job and I' m scare about my english hmm

... you make me feel like a natural woman ...

Lena napisał/a:

Hmm... learning - I don't have foreign channels in my TV sad

Me neither - I just download movies from the Internet (shshsh... it's illegal tongue)

Lena napisał/a:

falling in love... I know this story smile but why always we are going abroad not the lover is coming to Poland :>

Because we can speak English (better or worse) and they can't speak Polish tongue Can you imagine an American working in Poland, not knowing a word in Polish? It's impossible. American people don't learn ANY foreign languages - sometimes they speak Spanish, but it's mostly on the South Cost (Florida etc. - close to Cuba and Mexico).

127 Ostatnio edytowany przez Lena (2011-07-27 09:31:55)

Kaja I live in city where english at intermediate or fluent level is a must so I understand your apprehension

Anemonne nowdays I think that it is possible for American and other nation to work in Poland beacuse of all kinds of BPO's that we have for example in Cracow and other cities.

128 Ostatnio edytowany przez Kaja83 (2011-07-27 09:43:27)

American are lazy wink I think tongue

Another situation is in Scotland, I heard that Scotish to start learn polish, becouse a lot of Polish lives in their country and they want to know our language.

We don't have job for us, so for American too

Aaaa I just wanted to add something about American people and their happiness - for me it's fake that "keep smiling" and for long distance it will be irritating. What about true expression about our mood ? I know that we, as a nation, are always complaining about everything. But the opposite - smiling all time long also can be boring.

130 Ostatnio edytowany przez truskaweczka19 (2011-07-27 18:14:13)

Ok, I can't speak English well when I stressed and afraid communication so Lena I jealous, because   although   You are afraid You do it, I probably lose my voice in this situation tongue so I talk in English really bad and I must practice it wink Kaja , in my opinion it's not bad smile  I don't remember a lot of English words, when I don't learn English three months big_smile
Greetings everyone and have a nice day smile

Wisława Szymborska

Hej what's up ? How is yours mood today ?

The sunshine come so it makes me positive, I hope that will not be only one day with this wheather :>

Hello there, yeah the weather isn't too bad as well over here. But still.... those dark clouds are around... Sure - optimism is easily brought by the sunshine:)

Maybe I'm a weirdo, but I actually liked that cloudy and rainy weather... I hate it when it's hot. Maybe I should move to UK or Iceland tongue

ok I understand cloudy but this rain day by day makes me depressed. Maybe becuase when it's raining I can't ride horses hmm

Well, that's definitely a good reason to like sunny weather. Riding horses... I miss that sad Haven't ridden for years...

So where is a problem, take your ass tongue and go to the nearest stud smile

Anemonne napisał/a:

Maybe I'm a weirdo, but I actually liked that cloudy and rainy weather... I hate it when it's hot. Maybe I should move to UK or Iceland tongue

oh  I hate cloudy and rainy weather. I enjoy sunny spring smile

Wisława Szymborska

Hi, how are you?
Sorry, I didn't had enought time to write something (how I should write this?). Today is a half of my holiday in US, just only one month and 3 days and I come back in Poland big_smile niiiiice..... smile

"Nie bój się, uwierz w siebie, masz już wszystko, poczuj więc, że przed tobą cała przyszłość, przecież wiesz"
"Trzeba przecież kochać coś, by żyć. Mieć gdzieś jakiś własny ląd choćby o te dziesięć godzin stąd"

Lena napisał/a:

So where is a problem, take your ass tongue and go to the nearest stud smile

Problem? Money... It's an expensive sport, I can't afford regular training right now.

The weather is awful sad it's cold.. I'm depressed too sad

I have never been ridden a horse, it must be amazing .. I would like to try smile

Nemezys you are missing your family and friends or you didn't like your trip to USA that you are counting days to go back to Poland?

Anemonne oh I understand, Warsaw city What is a price for one hour of horse riding ? 60-70 zl I've got a great opportunity and I pay only 25 zl smile so for me it isn't a huge money but if I will summary a month of riding this is making higher amount :>

Kaja you have to try - find a stud and just arrange an hour with trainer smile

Lena napisał/a:

Anemonne oh I understand, Warsaw city What is a price for one hour of horse riding ? 60-70 zl I've got a great opportunity and I pay only 25 zl smile so for me it isn't a huge money but if I will summary a month of riding this is making higher amount :>

Well it's not THAT bad - but it costs at least 40 zl. Plus there's no really good places to ride in Warsaw - honestly I hate riding in a circle with other people (I don't know how to say "ujeżdzalnia" in English tongue), it's boring. I prefer riding in the woods etc. And, as you can imagine, there are no woods to ride in the center of Warsaw wink I would have to go to the suburbs and it would consume more of my free time (which I already have very little). I also have to mention that I don't have a car wink

Lena, I miss my friends, family, my place and all what I have in Poland. I dream to hear polish language on the street, in shop and everywhere. I really vomit when I hear English... sad Secondly - I'm feel lonely and I think, that nobody misses me... sad

But only one month and I will come back home!! smile

Wow, I have a day off and I don't know how I should use it wink And how are you?

Anemonne my instructor always tells me that riding at "ujeżdżalnia" (we have to find how it is called in english) is for training, learning and developing our skills. Going to the area is the way we and our horse can rest. You see, I live in Cracow so in the city there are no woods too smile but I ride horses near Wieliczka, so we have a beautiful surroundings althought with many privet houses and fields that we have to avoid. And at the beginnig (for about 4 years) of my riding I also didn't have a car so I have to go by this small private bus which were always crowded so it isn't a huge problem. I understand that the lack of time may be the most difficult.

Nemezys if you hate english so much I am surprised that you are in our cafe smile Did you have a chance to visit US - see some interesting places or you just work and you didn't have time to travel ?

I am today in great mood because the sun is shining and yesterday I have been riding smile and today I also go there smile jupi jupi

Anemonne, my friend loves horses and she doesn't have money for training, actually she doesn't have work. She decided help in stud! For her job she can ride a horses, but she has a lot of time ...

Lena napisał/a:

Anemonne my instructor always tells me that riding at "ujeżdżalnia" (we have to find how it is called in english) is for training, learning and developing our skills. Going to the area is the way we and our horse can rest. You see, I live in Cracow so in the city there are no woods too smile but I ride horses near Wieliczka, so we have a beautiful surroundings althought with many privet houses and fields that we have to avoid. And at the beginnig (for about 4 years) of my riding I also didn't have a car so I have to go by this small private bus which were always crowded so it isn't a huge problem. I understand that the lack of time may be the most difficult.

I know "ujeżdżalnia" (:P) is for training, but honestly - I'm sick and tired of training, now I want to relax and admire beautiful views in the woods tongue I don't have any aspirations to be a professional rider. I mean - I've been ridden for 12 years, learned as much as I could, and never wanted to be a professional. That's not my thing - I just want some peace of mind, relax. And the sad thing is that in Warsaw studs they're always riding in "ujeżdżalnia" - because there's nowhere else to go.

Kaja83 napisał/a:

Anemonne, my friend loves horses and she doesn't have money for training, actually she doesn't have work. She decided help in stud! For her job she can ride a horses, but she has a lot of time ...

Yeah, I used to do that too when I was a teenager, but now I have a full time job and there's no way in hell I could manage that wink I think I just have to wait, maybe something will change in my life and I will be able to ride again? smile

Lena I like write with you on this cafe because you are Polish big_smile I don't like speak with American... I don't understand them and they don't understand me... he he...

I work and travel... On weekend I travel and go shoping, but on week I work all days... Today I'm happy, because I have day off smile

Sometimes I'm thinking that I would like to live inside the wood or in other place in the middle of nowhere when I will have own stud. This will be my way of living. Maybe someday my dreams will come true. Or I will have my own horse. Right now I think that I don't have enough riding skills so I have to learn a lot.

Anemonne did you ever try horse jumping ?

Nemezys what did you see in US ? Something interesting that you can recommend?

I have one question? Can you ride roller skates ? I am trying to learn but hmmm.... this is tough way :> And I don't know if I can manage. Specially riding from downhill is difficult for me and sometimes painful becasue I am falling over

I was visited Niagara Falls, Statue of Liberty, Time Sguare and other beautiful place smile I would like to travel on Madame Tussauds, Chine town etc...

But more time I spend in work... Monday thru Friday all days I work, only at weekend I have holidays big_smile

Nemezys You are very lucky ! It's a pity that I don't leaving  my town and going somewhere for holiday. I'm writing to you with dictionary now. What a shame wink  sometimes I don't know how in English write something. How I writing I'm better in reading English than writing tongue

Wisława Szymborska

I also very often don't know how write something in English... But I better write than speak...
And everything what I want to write is stupid... sad In Polish I can write and write, but English I think that this is very stupid, really tongue

I go to sleep because  I don't sense come to mind... bye ;*

Lena napisał/a:

Anemonne did you ever try horse jumping ?

Yes, but I didn't like it that much. I prefer dressage - it's fun and it looks beautiful smile I tried some a few years ago, but only for fun - like I mentioned before, I never wanted to be a professional smile

Once I dreamed about having my own horse, but now I know it's not for me. I mean, I love horses, but I have other hobbies too and I wouldn't want to sacrifice them for it - as well as my career. Taking care of a horse is very time-consuming and expensive. Plus - I know my boyfriend wouldn't move to the woods, and he's not so much of an animal lover tongue

Anemonne I know that having own horse it's time- consuming and is expensive investement, so there is a way- we may lease him with other person.

So girls how was your weekend?

Hi there, the weekend was horrible. Awful weather and anxiety about some strange health problems... hope it was much better for u guys:)

My weekend was boring... Generaly, the holidays are boring too, I don't know what I can to do with my free time.

'I can feel the magic floating in the air
Being with you gets me that way...'

156 Ostatnio edytowany przez Lena (2011-08-09 08:19:52)

I fihgt to much

I love horeses ,sometimes I 'm thinking that I would like to live inside the green wood or in the middle of nowhere when I will have own stud farm. This will be my way of living.
Maybe someday my dreams will come true> or I have my own horse>
Right now I think I don't have enought riding skills so i have to learn a lot

so girs how was your weekand?

how was the waether?

Zapoznaj się proszę z naszym regulaminem, pisanie posta pod postem jest u nas zabronione.

boring weekend. I miss my boyfriend . The weather is very changeable.

Wisława Szymborska

158 Ostatnio edytowany przez Lena (2011-08-09 08:23:36)

Yeh!!!! My weather is very humidity . I live 1 hour to ocean.

Strawberry19 don't worry I miss my boyfriend too

Hello!I'm sitting in front of my computer and I cant stop thinkinking about mu boyfrend

hay guys!what are you doing?

Zapoznaj się z regulaminem forum, łamiesz jego postanowienia.

159 Ostatnio edytowany przez truskaweczka19 (2011-08-09 02:41:21)

ok, where are Your boyfiriend. My boyfirend week ago , went to Słupsk , on a business trip (delegation).  He come back today week, but we can meet not untill 10 days.
But it's not so bad, because when we meet he will sleep   one  night,  in my house and my parents be away, at the seaside. wink 
Good night !
I write ,  almost all text with dictionary , hehe big_smile

Wisława Szymborska

I read strawberry your email yesterday but I don't give you a answer becouse was late, about 12 p.m
So ,my boyfriend worked very far /constraction buisness/,very far about 2 hours away from home.He come back at 8 p.m.
We livetogether. But it's not so bad becouse we have apartment , so I don't feel pressure family.

so Where did you spend your vacation?

By the way I love seaside and Ocean

Yes, the weather is changeable. Sad me beacuse i haven't here ( wrocław) nothing friends, only boy but he all the time working sad
truskaweczka, but then Your boy will be sleep with You smile
My English lol

Igor ur. 08.12.2013r. godz.18:10, 3400g, 54cm smile

Dorosia napiszę swoją uwagę po polsku jako nowego posta bo widzę, że nie zwracasz uwagi na moje edycje Twoich postów z adnotacjami. Otóż na tym forum obowiązuje zasada, że NIE piszemy posta pod postem. Jeśli chcesz dodać jakąś myśl to użyj opcji "edytuj". Jeśli nie będziesz się stosować do tych zasad to dostaniesz bana.

He Mika! don't be sad. By the way ,how many month did you live in Wroclaw ? and what Did you do in vacation?

Hello:). I'm Martyna and I would like to invite people who want to talk in english language by e-mail.
My adress is in signature.
I propose talking about diffrent things.
I wait for your message!
Don't worry about your english skills because I do mistakes too.
Bye!

martynan123@wp.pl
Write to my if you want to talk in english language and improve your skills.

OMG! I didn't have free time to look what happened in cafe... I finish my job and to two weeks I come back to Poland! But I start love NY now, and I may stay here to more time... he he, two weeks ago I could done everything to come back home, but now... smile This not means that I don't miss... I accustomed to NY... smile

How are you?

Nemezys , why do You want to stay in NY longer ? wink 
In sum, You would acustome to live in NY.
Have a nice day smile
Greetings.

Wisława Szymborska

HELLO GUYES!
HOW ARE YOU ? I DIDN'T HAVE FREE TIME TO LOOK WHAT HAPPENED IN CAFE BECOUSE I MOVE OUT TO NEW APPARTAMENT IN NY . I LOVE NJ  .WHAT DID YOU PLAN FOR A WEEKAND?  I WILL PLAN MY WEEKAND THERE.I LOVE CHINESE RESTAURANTES IN NJ ''SZECHUAN CHIKEN''

Dorosia are you live in NY or NJ?

TruskaweczkaI think that when I come back to Poland I will miss  NY, my sister and everything what I done here for two month... Absolutely different life - easier life, easier money...
But I know that in Poland I have friends, family, study and all my young years big_smile

In NY live is so diffrent ....I have   in   Poland many frends and I lost all my young years, but I love NY. I live in Linden NJ / very close to NY/.    I move out to new apartment!!!I 'm so happy!!We dont't have / I think about my fiance/ state agent. I find this apartment in the Polish Magazine.
So We have one  flatmate .His names is Pawel.He's from Poland ./he look like a student/.        Last week we met our landlord.He show us round the house. We have three logers from Poland. Nice People...let's see?!
and I have very nice , cozy kitchen so today I buy new apron. I like doing housework.I want redecorate my apartment /I like wallpapers with ornaments. So guys what kind appartment do you like?

So congratulation to rent new apartment! How are you? The hurricane Irene has been some damage with you? We are waiting all day on hurricane but fortunately is ok... but on the night probably will be something going on... ;/

Hello Nemezys!i'm fine and you?Thank you for a congretulation to rent a new appartment. The hurricane Irene was nice and kind to me.I don't now , where do you live but in NJ at night ,about 3 a.m in the morning,the hirricane'' Irene ''make some damagei in NJ.The light went out for 6 milion people and businesses from Folly Bech ,SC Portland Maine.Irene ripped down power lines and crushed critical eguipment near power plants .But, thanks God The NYC's subway back  on track and NJ train .

Ladies and gentalmen - long -awaited moment has arrived! I come back Poland... tomorrow I have a plane, and on Sunday I will be at home smile

How are you ? How was your flay?

Nemezys napisał/a:

Ladies and gentalmen - long -awaited moment has arrived! I come back Poland... tomorrow I have a plane, and on Sunday I will be at home smile

Hava a safe flight.
Another english speaking woman asks to join in.

Kiedy się urodziłam, diabeł spojrzał, skrzywił się i mruknął...szlag konkurencja big_smile

Hello Sadie ! how are you? . If you want to write eanglish with me every day my email is biedroneczkanj@interia.pl      I need more  practise, becouse I don't have frends to write english every day  .

dorosia34 napisał/a:

Hello Sadie ! how are you? . If you want to write eanglish with me every day my email is biedroneczkanj@interia.pl      I need more  practise, becouse I don't have frends to write english every day  .

Fine thx. Just give me a subject cos I am really horrible in picking subjects in cases like this.

Kiedy się urodziłam, diabeł spojrzał, skrzywił się i mruknął...szlag konkurencja big_smile

OK .WHAT DID YOY DO TODAY AND WHERE DO YOU LIVE?

can we do it over gg? Would be easier 4 me

Posty [ 121 do 180 z 302 ]

Strony Poprzednia 1 2 3 4 5 6 Następna

Zaloguj się lub zarejestruj by napisać odpowiedź

Forum Kobiet » NASZA SPOŁECZNOŚĆ » English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Zobacz popularne tematy :

Mapa strony - Archiwum | Regulamin | Polityka Prywatności

© www.netkobiety.pl 2007-2021