English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku - Netkobiety.pl

Dołącz do Forum Kobiet Netkobiety.pl! To miejsce zostało stworzone dla pełnoletnich, aktywnych i wyjątkowych kobiet, właśnie takich jak Ty! Otrzymasz tutaj wsparcie oraz porady użytkowniczek forum! Zobacz jak wiele nas łączy ...

Szukasz darmowej porady, wsparcia ? Nie zwlekaj zarejestruj się !!!


Forum Kobiet » NASZA SPOŁECZNOŚĆ » English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Strony Poprzednia 1 2 3 4 5 Następna

Zaloguj się lub zarejestruj by napisać odpowiedź

Posty [ 66 do 130 z 303 ]

66 Ostatnio edytowany przez a_normalna (2010-06-25 21:09:47)

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Cross-stitching, maybe some sweeping, usual housework and other nice occupations. I'm staying indoors 'cos the weather isn't encouraging ;/ I hope tomorrow my fiance will drop by, but it's still not certain. If he doesn't come we will see only next Saturday, so it'll be whole two weeks without seing each other sad

Kasiu, why translating? You can always ask for an explanation wink

Zobacz podobne tematy :

67

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

a_normalna what the "cross- stitching" means? Is this something connected with handicrafts?
I heard today that it's may be sunny day tomorrow so maybe you will have chance to go out and do something exciting smile

I'm spending my weekend in my parents house because of the all wedding preparation I mean trial make-up and hairdo.

Kasia I think that this will be better for you if you will try to understand our conversation without translating. If you don't know words you may always ask for explanation or just "google it" there is a tool names "google tłumacz" it will help you.

68 Ostatnio edytowany przez pennylane (2010-06-25 21:47:19)

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Hi girls smile
As for my weekend tomorrow me and my boyfriend are going to his parents and on Sunday we're going to my sister.
Yesterday I was at the movies with my girlf friends - we saw Sex and the City 2 - cause I'm a big fan of this series. Have any of you watched it?

a_normalna I hope your fiance will find the time to visit you. I can't even imagine a week without my sweetie smile

Lena I'm not sure abou the weekend weather but I've read that at the beginning of July it is going to be around 30 degrees in all Poland. This really scares me a lot!



PS. For all day I'm trying to make my point in this topic: http://www.netkobiety.pl/viewtopic.php?id=13857&p=2
and I just feel like I'm the only one there, who thinks that everyone should live their own lives. It's so damn scary...

69

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

penny I saw some Sex and the City but as a TV show, not film and I have to say that I like it but it doesn't interest me as a Californication or House.

Do you read something about weather at the end of July ? It is going to be sunny ?

70 Ostatnio edytowany przez a_normalna (2010-06-25 22:14:10)

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Lena, cross stitching means this:

http://needlework.craftgossip.com/files/2009/03/kitteh.jpg


Now I'm doing a tiger drinking water from some pond or lake smile And it looks like this:

http://republika.pl/blog_be_4704905/7292136/tr/tiger_reflection.jpg


I hope your "trials" will come out excellent smile By the way: when's The Big Day? big_smile


Penny, you can't live a life for someone else. Some people must learn the hard way. Maybe she'll come to her senses.

As goes for the weather I heard that the whole July is going to be nothing like sommer hollidays sad

71

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

a_normalna so I have a good imagine about cross stitching because I was thinking about something like that. Wow if you are going to do tiger I'm impressed.

The Big Day will be at 24 th of July and your information about poor summer holidays worried me. I don't want to have 30 degrees I will be happy if it be about 22-25 degrees and it won't rain. Is it too much ?

Penny a_normalna have absolutely right, You just give your opinion and she will do her way

72

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Yeah, if you read the newest post in this topic wrote by zona23 - I just felt idiotic for writing all of what I've written. It seems like it was completely useless.

I really believe that everything you do in your life comes right back to you. When you're a good person there's nothing to worry about - when you do shit stuff you just have to realise there will be consequences - sooner or later.
People, specially in Poland, are so incredibily eager to revenge on others. Same with former comunists - why all that I hear about is idea to make them pay. Come on, most of them were just typical people who did what they had to do to survive. And hell, I believe that they suffered and will suffer enough! It's noone business to decide who's good and who's bad.
I think that the best is to try to forget and live your life. The universe will do the rest for you.

73

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Penny, It's true that everything comes back to you and often it's even strengthened. But we tend to forget about it as emotions take over and we simply want to play an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. I think it's instinct. Very basic one, but still people don't thing about the repercussions which may come even in a few years. The most important thing is to get back at somebody NOW and NOW feel satisfaction.

74

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

-Name?
-Abu Dalah Sarafi.
-Sex?
-Four times a week.
-No, no, no..... male or female?
-Male, female...... sometimes camel.......

75

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

pirat ....hahahahhaahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahaha great !

76

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

smile

A man was sitting on his porch one afternoon when he noticed that his neighbor, a blonde, went out to her mailbox, opened it, and returned to her home empty handed.
About five minutes later, he saw the blonde again.
She checked the mailbox and once again, returned to her house empty handed.
She did this two more times before the man decided to ask her about it.
>Why do you keep coming out to your mailbox every five minutes?    the man asked.
      Because (replied the blonde)
my computer keeps telling me that I've got mail!

77 Ostatnio edytowany przez Anemonne (2010-07-02 20:51:50)

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Hiya guys, whats up? smile

I'm still having a rough time... I have an exam tomorrow, and another one on Sunday... I'm still not prepared, I'm afraid I'll have to postpone some of the exams for September sad I'm not so good in combining work and studying hmm I'm quite pissed with myself, one of the reasons is that I go to private college and I have to pay 100zl for every "poprawka" (I have no idea what the proper English word is).

On the other hand, when I'm done with my exams, I'll be almost stressless wink I got a good job recently (maybe it's not well payed, but it's quite interesting and will give me some valuable experience), I'm slowly moving in with my boyfriend (we already almost live together - I spend much more time with him than at my own home, since his father moved abroad and left us his apartment) and for the first time in my life I"m starting to feel that everything is going well for me. It's a very nice feeling, after at least 15 years of depression and issues...

By the way - I'm soooo jealous with my sister, who is sunbathing in Mexico right now... wink

78

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Exams? In JULY?! That's not nice. I hope they'll end with an A wink In my department we usually say "to resit an exam" or "retake".
What's your sister doing in Mexico (apart from the obvious wink), Anemonne? A trip with friends?

I had a wonderful day with my fiance. We gave each other a massage and took advantage of favourable circumstances. I tell you, girls, it's great to be naked in your own house with your man and not feel any bit awkward, embarrassed or uncomfortable big_smile Only peace and sex wink You should sometimes try this, if you have never tried this nudity. Do everything unclothed and be simply happy smile

Tomorrow I have a special meeting with some of my friends. We had this date fixed almost TEN years ago. We thought that after graduating from primary school we won't be in any contact with each other so in 2010 we will meet and see how we (and our lives) have changed during those years.

79

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku
a_normalna napisał/a:

Exams? In JULY?! That's not nice. I hope they'll end with an A wink In my department we usually say "to resit an exam" or "retake".
What's your sister doing in Mexico (apart from the obvious wink), Anemonne? A trip with friends?

Yeah, exams in July - arrrgh. I have one exam today at 4 p.m., one exam tomorrow and another one on the 11th of July... It's pretty damn annoying. And, of course, now I want to play World of Warcraft more than ever tongue I miss my free time...

My sister is spending her vacation with her husband in Mexico. Actually they travel a lot - they live in USA, so Mexico is not far from home for them wink And my sis had her birthday yesterday, they often spend occasions like birthdays, anniversaries etc. on trips like that - last year they went to California and visited Hollywood, as far as I remember (they live on the East Coast near Boston) smile I'm so jealous tongue


a_normalna napisał/a:

I had a wonderful day with my fiance. We gave each other a massage and took advantage of favourable circumstances. I tell you, girls, it's great to be naked in your own house with your man and not feel any bit awkward, embarrassed or uncomfortable big_smile Only peace and sex wink You should sometimes try this, if you have never tried this nudity. Do everything unclothed and be simply happy smile

Well, my boyfriend and I do it very often, it's fun indeed smile Since we spend most of our time in his father's apartment and it's so hot outside, we walk around naked all the time (I mean, in the apartment wink). We also sleep naked - always smile Sometimes we even cook or just sit, talk and drink beer with our clothes off wink


a_normalna napisał/a:

Tomorrow I have a special meeting with some of my friends. We had this date fixed almost TEN years ago. We thought that after graduating from primary school we won't be in any contact with each other so in 2010 we will meet and see how we (and our lives) have changed during those years.

Wow, that sounds amazing! I hope this meeting will go well and you'll have fun smile Don't forget to tell us how it was big_smile

80

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku
Anemonne napisał/a:

I'm so jealous tongue

No wonder tongue I would be jealous too wink


We also sleep naked - always. Sometimes we even cook or just sit, talk and drink beer with our clothes off

My fiance told me that there is no way he'll let me sleep with my clothes on, as soon as we are married wink Cooking naked is als ofun, but you have to be careful with frying things. I had a t-shirt just for the sake of my skin.

MY cats are soooo spoiled by my mother. They always sleep with her and because ma parents went for a few days trip and the cats feel lonely. Unfortunately, as it's so hot outside they spent much of their time sunbathing somewhere and the come back home only for supper and to sleep in the house. Yet, they don't want to sleep alone and so they've woke me up (two of them), snuggled up to me and I had to lie obliquely.

81

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

There was a time, when my cat (female) has always been sleeping with me - she waited for me to lie down and jumped into my bed just as soon as I got there wink But it was in winter, now when it's nice outside, she wouldn't come home even for a night, she prefers being outdoors all the time. My other cat does exactly the opposite - I can't tell why, but she acts like she's afraid to be thrown out of the house and takes every opportunity to get in. Maybe it's because she's hungry all the time and she knows the food comes from the kitchen wink But I think she's been really thrown out by her former owners once, maybe even tortured (she's quite old and she came to us as an adult cat, she was skinny and had only one eye, poor thing).

I'm going to have a lonely night tonight, my boyfriend left for a show with his band - they're playing somewhere in Poland today (in Majdan Sopocki, I don't even know where it is exactly) and he's coming back tomorrow. I like spending time alone, but only a few hours - I'm not used to sleeping without my man wink I've never slept alone in this apartment yet, so it will be so weird...

82

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

It's not so bad if it's only one night. At least you get to sleep with him. I have to spend every night alone in my bed sad Even though now I have the whole house only to myself.

83

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

You know what's funny? I was terrified by the thought of living together, I was almost certain that we will fight more and it'll be hard for me to get used to being with a man all the time (I always liked being by myself and organising my day the way I like), and it turned out that I just got used to living with him so much, that I'm feeling weird when I'm not with him (for example when I'm spending a night in my own house, where I officially live with my mom). And we almost don't fight at all... we fought much more using gg and skype earlier, when we weren't seeing each other that much.

I feel like I've lost my own self - where's that Anemonne, who loved to spend time alone and was getting tired after just few hours of being around people? tongue I think I'm getting old... if I'll become a wife and a mother in less than 5 years - kill me! tongue tongue tongue
I'm kidding, of course smile

84

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

You know, a lot of people argue via some communicators and not when seing eye to eye. I think it's because you can't see all the gestures, mime and all those nonverbal signs. Words are only a part of our speech communication. There's more to it than meets the eye (or ear wink)

As goes for my appointment with friends - we wanted to talk for much longer, but I had to go to my student flat and take my stuff. But still, we had a few laughs and agreed that in 2020 we're going to have another such a meeting big_smile That's a challenge 'cos we're not sure if all of us still will be here, in Poland. But, it's a great thing to have such a fixed date and look forward do it smile

85 Ostatnio edytowany przez Sasha (2010-07-07 09:22:56)

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku
a_normalna napisał/a:
pennylane napisał/a:

even though in few days I will be a licensed english teacher I make hell lot of mistakes in writing. Can't help it - even after finishing my diploma project (licencjat? smile )in english. I may be an only-english-language dyslectic - who knows?

And the same for me. Shame on my, 'cos I shouldn't make those mistakes, but still - they DO happen sad

And as goes for "licencjat" it's BA (Bachelor of Arts). Magisterka is MA, and doktorat - PhD.

Before Bachelors degree there is also an Associates degree which is a two year degree program. Many times (US) students begin there education by completing there Associates degree. Then they transfer to a four year degree program in order to complete their Bachelors degree. Just a fact for those who are interested:)

Girls, I cannot tell you how busy life is atm! As I am writing this post it is 2:15 in the morning, which means that in Poland most of you are already up and ready to go:) I am done studying for tonight ( yes, I took a summer semester at my University) and I am heading to bed to cuddle with my boo! Gosh, I miss him lately. Anyways, if I will continue to write I will probably fall asleep on my keyboard. Even though I don't participate much in this net cafe I still absolutely love the idea! Hopefully when I am done with school I'll drop by more often:)
Hugs and Kisses.

86

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Sasha, it's true, but we're talking about our Polish education wink BA in US an PL is a different thing and it hardly can be compared. But still, it's the only way to translate "licencjat" wink

87 Ostatnio edytowany przez yvette (2010-07-16 08:55:01)

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Oh my God.
I understand a lot of words but  I have a problem when I must  speak English or write.
My brother lives and studies in the London, sometimes he writes something on facebook and I don"t understand him:( It's very sad for me.
Ok, bye and see you soon smile

88

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Hello smile I must say that I don't write very good in English. I have learnt English for many years but I lost my ardor and just a couple of days ago I really 'came back' to this language. Please correct if I wrote something wrong. Oh I need a big revision smile
Hugs and kisses :*
Bye big_smile

/Corrected by Yvette/

89 Ostatnio edytowany przez lisamer (2010-07-23 14:51:09)

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku
Delta napisał/a:

wow such a great idea with this cafe smile)

a have a big problem with English - I understand almost everything but I'm afraid to talk. grrr of course I'm learning -> private lessons, but still I have a lot to do. so -please- you can correct my mistakes smile)

and -I also love House and Californication I watch only this two series. but in my opinion 6th sezon is booooooring (I'm stucked at the 20 espisode) they shouldn't create the 7th sezon, but I will watch it of course tongue

and for the end sth about me: I work at the non-profit organization and the most important thing in my life is my man big_smile


uff for the first time it's everthing - i'm exhausted

Msg 4 delta!
I was bored watching last few  House MD seasons but last season (6) ,very last episode is what its all about.it's about cuddy &house.if u'll watch this last episode u will want to watch that episode  straight away again and again and again!!!.I can't wait to see seasone 7.I have found few minutes of season 7 on you tube made by bystander.it's only 3 min. but gives u thoughts of what my happen in season 7.I don't know if season  will be last one but I'm sure I will enjoy this upcoming new season.!!!!

90

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Hi, everyone smile
In my opinion each season House MD was fanstastic, but certainly were worse moments. Some episodes were impossible like this when Greg had hallucinations and it was hard to knew when there was true story.
I was watching only one (the first) part of sixth season and it was great.
Maybe it's true that after seven series it doesn't be any new episodes which will be so nice like these in the past...
But I'm huge House's fan so I'll watch all series with lovely Hugh Laurie :*
Bye big_smile

91

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

@lisamer - yes I know that ending of 6th sezon is about cuddy&house, but still I think it's boring - they roll this thread too long

92

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Hi people!
Where is everybody?I can see that last post is from 10 August!!!
We have October now!!!

93

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku
polka79 napisał/a:

Hi people!
Where is everybody?I can see that last post is from 10 August!!!
We have October now!!!

Don't worry, we're still here smile

I need YOUR help, guys. What English songs are the best for children/youth to fill the gaps in the text? Are there any specific songs that come through your minds? Let me know, for now on I just think about "Lemon tree" by the Fools Garden, "I will survive". Any suggestions?

94

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

hmmmm maybe..... Aqua "Barbie girl"? big_smile

95

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku
a_normalna napisał/a:

hmmmm maybe..... Aqua "Barbie girl"? big_smile

I forgot to add that they're 8-12 years old. What's more, they're convinced to be 2-3 years older than they really are smile

96

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

So what's wrong with Barbie girl? tongue

97

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Hi!
Im new here in net-women forum.
Its marvelous idea to speak in english only!
Maybe my english skills will be better;)
Today in the morning I was so full of energy, and in the end of day I started to feel bad. I know why is that... I decide to move on to another flat, and for a many reasons it was good idea. But... there is always "but". I knew it that I must move on for a couple of weeks but... when its started to be...
Its so hard to change place and live people I knew. I know that I will live in the same city and only flat will be knew... In english I cant explain it but... I really feel uneasy.. hmm
I hope your day was better than mine big_smile

98

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Hey guys, what's up? smile
It's been a while, I guess big_smile

I have my English exam today, so I thought I might practice some more wink Plus I'm leaving to USA on Friday to visit my sister and spend Christmas with her. I can't wait, I'm so excited! And finally I'll have a few days off and get some sleep... Full time job + college combination is killing me!

How are you guys?

99

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

I'm rearranging my world - 2 weeks ago my relationship ended so there are many things to change now wink I started swimming 2 times a week instead of paying for monthly pass and I'm preparing for Christmas. Yesterday I baked the first box of gingerbreadmen with honey. Every year I bake them for my students at language school so I have to do at least 300 pcs wink

Good luck with your exam wink I know something about working full time + part time and studying at the same time, this year I started the next degree. What's more, I study in Wroclaw, in the meantime I work and live in Szczecin so imagine my trips every two weeks wink

100 Ostatnio edytowany przez Joanna18 (2011-05-13 13:36:24)

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

hey, I have a question for you, I love English, but I can not cope with one word - polyamorous ... can anyone of you know how to translate this? I'll be grateful...

101 Ostatnio edytowany przez Anemonne (2011-05-13 15:03:32)

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku
Joanna18 napisał/a:

hey, I have a question for you, I love English, but I can not cope with one word - polyamorous ... can anyone of you know how to translate this? I'll be grateful...

"Polyamorous" has the same meaning as "polygamic" wink This word descripts a person, who lives in a relationship with more than one person (or dates multiple lovers at the same time). It's the opposite of a monogamist.

102

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Thanks more or less I knew what it means, but I did not know what is the equivalent in Polish:)

103

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Hello everyone smile My English isn't fantastic, but I think I can talk with others in this language. What's up ? tongue  I'm very bored and I don't know how to do tongue Maybe I will read interesting book - maybe wink

104

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Hello! I speak very little English, but I hope understand what you write wink I learn English for 8 years but I can't learn... Oh, I try write anything and I think and think and I don't know... Really - I never learn English sad

105 Ostatnio edytowany przez truskaweczka19 (2011-07-22 22:16:43)

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Nemezys, Your English isn't bad !!  I think it's ok. Don't worry, be happy big_smile hehe

I have been learning English for 8 years too smile


what's up girls ?;)

106

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Truskaweczka thank's. But I wrote this note for 20 minutes, because I didn't how I should write big_smile
But I'm happy that I don't use translator when I write big_smile

It's very hot, I use the air condition, but I'm all wet! tongue

Any plans for a weekend? smile

107

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

nothing special ;P

I think what to write to You so long too, believe mi wink

I'm jealous... in New York You have beautiful sunny weather... in Poland weather is awful.. rain.. rain... cloudy... wrrrr

108 Ostatnio edytowany przez Nemezys (2011-07-23 05:16:51)

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Yes, the weather is so nice smile
Tomorrow I going to visit the Statue of Liberty smile
Don't worry - on the next week in Poland the weather will be also beautiful! smile

109

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku
Nemezys napisał/a:

Yes, the weather is so nice smile
Tomorrow I going to visit the Statue of Liberty smile
Don't worry - on the next week in Poland the weather will be also beautiful! smile

My sister lives on the East Cost of the US and she just wrote me, that the temperature there is over 38 Celsius degrees... It's too hot! And she's 9 months pregnant, so I'm not jealous at all - I feel sorry for her, because it must be killing to carry that giant belly around in that weather tongue

But I also have to admit, that the weather in Poland is wicked cold right now (at least for July) - this morning it's 14 Celsius degrees in Warsaw... And it's cloudy and rainy. But I think I prefer this over sweating in the heat...

110

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Anemonne your English is so good, that I don't understand everythink, omg... wink

Your sister must feel very tired! when I seat at home and doing nothing I feel awful, I'm all wet... But propably this weather should be better in next week smile

111

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku
Nemezys napisał/a:

Anemonne your English is so good, that I don't understand everythink, omg... wink

Ooops, I'm sorry, I didn't realize that smile If you don't understand some words - just ask!

Nemezys napisał/a:

Your sister must feel very tired! when I seat at home and doing nothing I feel awful, I'm all wet... But propably this weather should be better in next week smile

Yeah, my sister must feel awful right now - she goes to work every day (and she's planning to do this until the baby is born - luckily she works at a hospital smile ).

I miss her. I can't even touch her belly and feel the baby! The last time I saw her she was only 2 months pregnant, so the belly was very small wink Why do you people leave Poland to live in USA? tongue

112 Ostatnio edytowany przez Mika09 (2011-07-24 11:43:15)

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Ok, now I big_smile

Unfortunately my English is not good, and rather tragic big_smile I studied English for 8 years but I have some problems with grammar and generally language tongue I don't understand most of Yours commaent. I went even on course this language but as seen almost nothing I was learned.
Nemezys, Your English not is not so bad smile

Oh My God, what a shame :]

113

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Anemonne this only my fault, that I don't understand. I just start my adventure with English big_smile But you know, that I can't speak anything what I write... sad In USA people have other accent than we learn in school...
I tnihk that the most people leave Poland and go to USA, because the live is so easy... but only if somebody is legally here...

Mika welcome wink I'm so happy that we started to practice our English big_smile

114

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Welcome Mika .

Don't worry, it's ok. If You are practice Your English will be fantastic wink 

Anemnone, congratulations that Your sister is pregnant  smile   

I don't know how to write tongue

115

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

hi smile How are you?  so maybe I try write something too smile My language isn't perfect but i hope u understand me smile  I like English but I many stuff forgot. I would like know better English and i hope u help me smile I'm so bored today. Later I go on beer with my frends. I wish u nice day! smile

116

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Ooo I look that in our cafe is so more people - nice smile
I was come back with job and I'm eating dinner...

117

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Ohh what a surprise smile It was so quiet here for about 2 months and suddenly You came up smile

Nemezys you have a great opportunity to practise and learn english right now - I think that this is the best way - go to english speaking country. I didn't have this chance sad

Anemonne Did you never think about it ? I mean to leave Poland ?

118

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Hello to all of u. I've been reading everything u guys have written here and I've got the impression all of u are doing great with ur English, really. You shouldn't be complaining abt ur skills. The most important thing is that nobody here is afraid of communication. And this is great because if u communicate, it means u know the language pretty well. To sum up, I really admire and support this idea. Hope to be in touch with all of u:)
Have a nice day to everyone.

119

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Hi olsenowka smile

truskaweczka19 napisał/a:

Anemnone, congratulations that Your sister is pregnant  smile

Thanks smile She's doing in 2 weeks, so I'm pretty excited and I really hope everything will go well.

Lena napisał/a:

Anemonne Did you never think about it ? I mean to leave Poland ?

Of course I did - I still do sometimes. Especially when I visit my sister - everything is so easy in US, the people are much nicer and happier than Polish folks. But I can't leave - I don't want to leave my mother alone, she's already missing her other daughter. If i left, there wouldn't be anyone to take care of her when she gets old. I can't even think about leaving our mom to social care.
Plus I go to college here (still have 3 more years to go), I have a job in Warsaw (and I'm getting experienced in a job that wouldn't give me much chance in other language - I'm some kind of a journalist and my English is not good enough to write articles in that language).

So what's left for me - I can only visit my sister once or twice a year smile I'm fine with it, I'm going there for Christmas again this year smile

120

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Anemonne if I can ask, what was the reason that your sister left Poland ? And what you do to increase your language skills?
I am thinking intensively what to do in this matter - it means how to make my language better. And I didn't have any idea. Of course I have days that I am reading articles and websites but I didn't have self-denial in this subject sad

121

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku
olsenowka napisał/a:

Hello to all of u. I've been reading everything u guys have written here and I've got the impression all of u are doing great with ur English, really. You shouldn't be complaining abt ur skills. The most important thing is that nobody here is afraid of communication. And this is great because if u communicate, it means u know the language pretty well. To sum up, I really admire and support this idea. Hope to be in touch with all of u:)
Have a nice day to everyone.

Hello   smile   Thank You.
Yes, it's true, but in real life I afraid of communication in English , even with my friends, I don't know why. Maybe, I jealous, that they know English better then me, but my English don't bad I think wink 
See You  ;D
Have a nice day smile

122

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Lena Sure, I go to country, when everyone speak English, but I work with Polish, so I don't have more contact with English. Only in bus, shop etc. And in school I always learn British English, but here is American English - it's very different!
Olsenowka thank's for nice word! I'm so more courageous, if nobody criticize my language wink
Anemone it's true - in US people are very nicer than in Poland... And you are very responsible, you think about your mum and her future - in our world is so less people such you. (I wrote this very complicated, sorry)
Truskaweczka I also afraid of communication. If I must speak something I to lose my voice big_smile really.

Ok, I go to sleep, because I wake up about 5 a.m and I go to job. Cleaning service is hartless big_smile

123

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku
Lena napisał/a:

Anemonne if I can ask, what was the reason that your sister left Poland ? And what you do to increase your language skills?
I am thinking intensively what to do in this matter - it means how to make my language better. And I didn't have any idea. Of course I have days that I am reading articles and websites but I didn't have self-denial in this subject sad

Well, when my sister was in college, she went to US for a vacation job and... fell in love with an American guy smile She didn't have much choice - he doesn't speak Polish and there was no sense for him in moving to Poland, so she moved to the States and married him. I miss her, but I know she's very happy, and her husband is one of the greatest people in the world.

About learning English - all I do right now is watching movies and TV series in English and talk to my sister's husband and his American family occasionally (well, once or twice a year wink ). But I started learning early - when I was about 4 or 5 years old. I couldn't learn much at school (I already knew English better than other kids), so my sister taught me English at home. Plus I think I just have language skills - I have never had any problems with Polish at school and I have always learned foreign languages pretty fast.

But I can tell you, honestly - just try to TALK, it's the most important thing. You learn a lot faster when you actually speak English every day, writing and reading isn't as effective as speaking. Talk to your Polish friends in English, communicate with your family in English - your brain should eventually "switch" to other language smile That works for me.

124

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Nemezys What a pity that you work with Polish. That's why employers are checking language skills even when somebody is declaring that he or she was abroad :>

truskaweczka there was a time that I had the same problem. If I have to write in English it was easy but one day my boss come and give me a task to call to Emirates and talk with them about our cooperation (what is more he didn't ask if I know English as well to make a conversation 8) ), after then to call to Norwey. So I was stressed but finally I didn't have any choice. Right now I just try to talk even when I miss the word and besides this that I make grammar mistakes.

Anemonne falling in love... I know this story smile but why always we are going abroad not the lover is coming to Poland :>  Hmm... learning - I don't have foreign channels in my TV sad and people with which I could speak in English. Once I was trying to make a daily conversation with my husband but there was a problem that we couldn't recall english word and then it was over.

125

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Hello my friends ! I started learn english, when I was a child .. then when I was in school, on study etc, after my education I didin't use this language and it was dead sad A few months ago I visited my sister, she lives in UK and I was shocked to hear people..- I couldn't speak, I lost my voice big_smile

After my vocation I decided start learn anew, I usually to listen short films on youtube like The Flatmates wink
I also watch films about business english. Girls, I have been ridden your inscription and I'm impressed, you are great smile Now I'm looking for a new job and I' m scare about my english hmm

126

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku
Lena napisał/a:

Hmm... learning - I don't have foreign channels in my TV sad

Me neither - I just download movies from the Internet (shshsh... it's illegal tongue)

Lena napisał/a:

falling in love... I know this story smile but why always we are going abroad not the lover is coming to Poland :>

Because we can speak English (better or worse) and they can't speak Polish tongue Can you imagine an American working in Poland, not knowing a word in Polish? It's impossible. American people don't learn ANY foreign languages - sometimes they speak Spanish, but it's mostly on the South Cost (Florida etc. - close to Cuba and Mexico).

127 Ostatnio edytowany przez Lena (2011-07-27 09:31:55)

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Kaja I live in city where english at intermediate or fluent level is a must so I understand your apprehension

Anemonne nowdays I think that it is possible for American and other nation to work in Poland beacuse of all kinds of BPO's that we have for example in Cracow and other cities.

128 Ostatnio edytowany przez Kaja83 (2011-07-27 09:43:27)

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

American are lazy wink I think tongue

Another situation is in Scotland, I heard that Scotish to start learn polish, becouse a lot of Polish lives in their country and they want to know our language.

We don't have job for us, so for American too

129

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Aaaa I just wanted to add something about American people and their happiness - for me it's fake that "keep smiling" and for long distance it will be irritating. What about true expression about our mood ? I know that we, as a nation, are always complaining about everything. But the opposite - smiling all time long also can be boring.

130 Ostatnio edytowany przez truskaweczka19 (2011-07-27 18:14:13)

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Ok, I can't speak English well when I stressed and afraid communication so Lena I jealous, because   although   You are afraid You do it, I probably lose my voice in this situation tongue so I talk in English really bad and I must practice it wink Kaja , in my opinion it's not bad smile  I don't remember a lot of English words, when I don't learn English three months big_smile
Greetings everyone and have a nice day smile

Posty [ 66 do 130 z 303 ]

Strony Poprzednia 1 2 3 4 5 Następna

Zaloguj się lub zarejestruj by napisać odpowiedź

Forum Kobiet » NASZA SPOŁECZNOŚĆ » English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Zobacz popularne tematy :

Mapa strony - Archiwum | Regulamin | Polityka Prywatności



© www.netkobiety.pl 2007-2024