English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku - Netkobiety.pl

Dołącz do Forum Kobiet Netkobiety.pl! To miejsce zostało stworzone dla pełnoletnich, aktywnych i wyjątkowych kobiet, właśnie takich jak Ty! Otrzymasz tutaj wsparcie oraz porady użytkowniczek forum! Zobacz jak wiele nas łączy ...

Szukasz darmowej porady, wsparcia ? Nie zwlekaj zarejestruj się !!!

Forum Kobiet » NASZA SPOŁECZNOŚĆ » English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Strony Poprzednia 1 2 3 4 5 6 Następna

Zaloguj się lub zarejestruj by napisać odpowiedź

Posty [ 61 do 120 z 302 ]

Odp: English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

you write to much ! i don't have enough time to read

penny -congrats for your obrona (maybe we can say - the final exam ?)

Lena napisał/a:

Ewel I've got the same problem as you - I understand almost everything but if I have to tell something, then all english word just dissapear smile But I think that it's better than a few months ago because I don't affraid of speaking even I'm making mistakes smile

I learn french also and when I want say sth in this language I remember all english words and it's easier to me speaking english then tongue but when i must speak english it isn't so easily sad but I try smile))

it will be hard day at work ...
bye

dam radę
Zobacz podobne tematy :

penny If I have to be honest I don't listen the song (my R. was watching news in TV then so I turn off the sound :>) stupid me sad Oh you see I have forgotten to congratulate you the positive grade of your final exam

Ewel French - this is funny becasue I have french speaking colleagues in my work and they talk all day in this language. So it's familiar for me (in contrast to the German that I also hear in work) but I don't remember too much words from school. So if I have a little of self-denial I would refresh my knowlege of this language

"Przeszłość i teraźniejszość są naszymi środkami. Tylko przyszłość jest celem."

self- ...... what ?
I checked this word at google translator smile)
you have ideal conditions to learn french ! I'm jealous

dam radę

Hej girls
What are your plans for weekend?

byłabym wdzięczna gdyby  ktoś pisał z tłumaczeniem,chętnie się pouczę! smile
czy jest taka osoba ??? smile
I'm grateful if you want write in Englisch because I know poor language Englisch...?
dobrze napisałam?????

66 Ostatnio edytowany przez a_normalna (2010-06-25 21:09:47)

Cross-stitching, maybe some sweeping, usual housework and other nice occupations. I'm staying indoors 'cos the weather isn't encouraging ;/ I hope tomorrow my fiance will drop by, but it's still not certain. If he doesn't come we will see only next Saturday, so it'll be whole two weeks without seing each other sad

Kasiu, why translating? You can always ask for an explanation wink

a_normalna what the "cross- stitching" means? Is this something connected with handicrafts?
I heard today that it's may be sunny day tomorrow so maybe you will have chance to go out and do something exciting smile

I'm spending my weekend in my parents house because of the all wedding preparation I mean trial make-up and hairdo.

Kasia I think that this will be better for you if you will try to understand our conversation without translating. If you don't know words you may always ask for explanation or just "google it" there is a tool names "google tłumacz" it will help you.

68 Ostatnio edytowany przez pennylane (2010-06-25 21:47:19)

Hi girls smile
As for my weekend tomorrow me and my boyfriend are going to his parents and on Sunday we're going to my sister.
Yesterday I was at the movies with my girlf friends - we saw Sex and the City 2 - cause I'm a big fan of this series. Have any of you watched it?

a_normalna I hope your fiance will find the time to visit you. I can't even imagine a week without my sweetie smile

Lena I'm not sure abou the weekend weather but I've read that at the beginning of July it is going to be around 30 degrees in all Poland. This really scares me a lot!

PS. For all day I'm trying to make my point in this topic: http://www.netkobiety.pl/viewtopic.php?id=13857&p=2
and I just feel like I'm the only one there, who thinks that everyone should live their own lives. It's so damn scary...

Are you an idiot? No, sir, I'm a dreamer

penny I saw some Sex and the City but as a TV show, not film and I have to say that I like it but it doesn't interest me as a Californication or House.

Do you read something about weather at the end of July ? It is going to be sunny ?

70 Ostatnio edytowany przez a_normalna (2010-06-25 22:14:10)

Lena, cross stitching means this:

http://needlework.craftgossip.com/files/2009/03/kitteh.jpg

Now I'm doing a tiger drinking water from some pond or lake smile And it looks like this:

http://republika.pl/blog_be_4704905/7292136/tr/tiger_reflection.jpg

I hope your "trials" will come out excellent smile By the way: when's The Big Day? big_smile

Penny, you can't live a life for someone else. Some people must learn the hard way. Maybe she'll come to her senses.

As goes for the weather I heard that the whole July is going to be nothing like sommer hollidays sad

a_normalna so I have a good imagine about cross stitching because I was thinking about something like that. Wow if you are going to do tiger I'm impressed.

The Big Day will be at 24 th of July and your information about poor summer holidays worried me. I don't want to have 30 degrees I will be happy if it be about 22-25 degrees and it won't rain. Is it too much ?

Penny a_normalna have absolutely right, You just give your opinion and she will do her way

Yeah, if you read the newest post in this topic wrote by zona23 - I just felt idiotic for writing all of what I've written. It seems like it was completely useless.

I really believe that everything you do in your life comes right back to you. When you're a good person there's nothing to worry about - when you do shit stuff you just have to realise there will be consequences - sooner or later.
People, specially in Poland, are so incredibily eager to revenge on others. Same with former comunists - why all that I hear about is idea to make them pay. Come on, most of them were just typical people who did what they had to do to survive. And hell, I believe that they suffered and will suffer enough! It's noone business to decide who's good and who's bad.
I think that the best is to try to forget and live your life. The universe will do the rest for you.

Are you an idiot? No, sir, I'm a dreamer

Penny, It's true that everything comes back to you and often it's even strengthened. But we tend to forget about it as emotions take over and we simply want to play an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. I think it's instinct. Very basic one, but still people don't thing about the repercussions which may come even in a few years. The most important thing is to get back at somebody NOW and NOW feel satisfaction.

-Name?
-Abu Dalah Sarafi.
-Sex?
-Four times a week.
-No, no, no..... male or female?
-Male, female...... sometimes camel.......

Gdy człowiek będzie miał wszystko
Bogowie będą musieli umierać...

pirat ....hahahahhaahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahaha great !

dam radę

smile

A man was sitting on his porch one afternoon when he noticed that his neighbor, a blonde, went out to her mailbox, opened it, and returned to her home empty handed.
About five minutes later, he saw the blonde again.
She checked the mailbox and once again, returned to her house empty handed.
She did this two more times before the man decided to ask her about it.
>Why do you keep coming out to your mailbox every five minutes?    the man asked.
      Because (replied the blonde)
my computer keeps telling me that I've got mail!

Gdy człowiek będzie miał wszystko
Bogowie będą musieli umierać...

77 Ostatnio edytowany przez Anemonne (2010-07-02 20:51:50)

Hiya guys, whats up? smile

I'm still having a rough time... I have an exam tomorrow, and another one on Sunday... I'm still not prepared, I'm afraid I'll have to postpone some of the exams for September sad I'm not so good in combining work and studying hmm I'm quite pissed with myself, one of the reasons is that I go to private college and I have to pay 100zl for every "poprawka" (I have no idea what the proper English word is).

On the other hand, when I'm done with my exams, I'll be almost stressless wink I got a good job recently (maybe it's not well payed, but it's quite interesting and will give me some valuable experience), I'm slowly moving in with my boyfriend (we already almost live together - I spend much more time with him than at my own home, since his father moved abroad and left us his apartment) and for the first time in my life I"m starting to feel that everything is going well for me. It's a very nice feeling, after at least 15 years of depression and issues...

By the way - I'm soooo jealous with my sister, who is sunbathing in Mexico right now... wink

Exams? In JULY?! That's not nice. I hope they'll end with an A wink In my department we usually say "to resit an exam" or "retake".
What's your sister doing in Mexico (apart from the obvious wink), Anemonne? A trip with friends?

I had a wonderful day with my fiance. We gave each other a massage and took advantage of favourable circumstances. I tell you, girls, it's great to be naked in your own house with your man and not feel any bit awkward, embarrassed or uncomfortable big_smile Only peace and sex wink You should sometimes try this, if you have never tried this nudity. Do everything unclothed and be simply happy smile

Tomorrow I have a special meeting with some of my friends. We had this date fixed almost TEN years ago. We thought that after graduating from primary school we won't be in any contact with each other so in 2010 we will meet and see how we (and our lives) have changed during those years.

a_normalna napisał/a:

Exams? In JULY?! That's not nice. I hope they'll end with an A wink In my department we usually say "to resit an exam" or "retake".
What's your sister doing in Mexico (apart from the obvious wink), Anemonne? A trip with friends?

Yeah, exams in July - arrrgh. I have one exam today at 4 p.m., one exam tomorrow and another one on the 11th of July... It's pretty damn annoying. And, of course, now I want to play World of Warcraft more than ever tongue I miss my free time...

My sister is spending her vacation with her husband in Mexico. Actually they travel a lot - they live in USA, so Mexico is not far from home for them wink And my sis had her birthday yesterday, they often spend occasions like birthdays, anniversaries etc. on trips like that - last year they went to California and visited Hollywood, as far as I remember (they live on the East Coast near Boston) smile I'm so jealous tongue

a_normalna napisał/a:

I had a wonderful day with my fiance. We gave each other a massage and took advantage of favourable circumstances. I tell you, girls, it's great to be naked in your own house with your man and not feel any bit awkward, embarrassed or uncomfortable big_smile Only peace and sex wink You should sometimes try this, if you have never tried this nudity. Do everything unclothed and be simply happy smile

Well, my boyfriend and I do it very often, it's fun indeed smile Since we spend most of our time in his father's apartment and it's so hot outside, we walk around naked all the time (I mean, in the apartment wink). We also sleep naked - always smile Sometimes we even cook or just sit, talk and drink beer with our clothes off wink

a_normalna napisał/a:

Tomorrow I have a special meeting with some of my friends. We had this date fixed almost TEN years ago. We thought that after graduating from primary school we won't be in any contact with each other so in 2010 we will meet and see how we (and our lives) have changed during those years.

Wow, that sounds amazing! I hope this meeting will go well and you'll have fun smile Don't forget to tell us how it was big_smile

Anemonne napisał/a:

I'm so jealous tongue

No wonder tongue I would be jealous too wink

We also sleep naked - always. Sometimes we even cook or just sit, talk and drink beer with our clothes off

My fiance told me that there is no way he'll let me sleep with my clothes on, as soon as we are married wink Cooking naked is als ofun, but you have to be careful with frying things. I had a t-shirt just for the sake of my skin.

MY cats are soooo spoiled by my mother. They always sleep with her and because ma parents went for a few days trip and the cats feel lonely. Unfortunately, as it's so hot outside they spent much of their time sunbathing somewhere and the come back home only for supper and to sleep in the house. Yet, they don't want to sleep alone and so they've woke me up (two of them), snuggled up to me and I had to lie obliquely.

There was a time, when my cat (female) has always been sleeping with me - she waited for me to lie down and jumped into my bed just as soon as I got there wink But it was in winter, now when it's nice outside, she wouldn't come home even for a night, she prefers being outdoors all the time. My other cat does exactly the opposite - I can't tell why, but she acts like she's afraid to be thrown out of the house and takes every opportunity to get in. Maybe it's because she's hungry all the time and she knows the food comes from the kitchen wink But I think she's been really thrown out by her former owners once, maybe even tortured (she's quite old and she came to us as an adult cat, she was skinny and had only one eye, poor thing).

I'm going to have a lonely night tonight, my boyfriend left for a show with his band - they're playing somewhere in Poland today (in Majdan Sopocki, I don't even know where it is exactly) and he's coming back tomorrow. I like spending time alone, but only a few hours - I'm not used to sleeping without my man wink I've never slept alone in this apartment yet, so it will be so weird...

It's not so bad if it's only one night. At least you get to sleep with him. I have to spend every night alone in my bed sad Even though now I have the whole house only to myself.

You know what's funny? I was terrified by the thought of living together, I was almost certain that we will fight more and it'll be hard for me to get used to being with a man all the time (I always liked being by myself and organising my day the way I like), and it turned out that I just got used to living with him so much, that I'm feeling weird when I'm not with him (for example when I'm spending a night in my own house, where I officially live with my mom). And we almost don't fight at all... we fought much more using gg and skype earlier, when we weren't seeing each other that much.

I feel like I've lost my own self - where's that Anemonne, who loved to spend time alone and was getting tired after just few hours of being around people? tongue I think I'm getting old... if I'll become a wife and a mother in less than 5 years - kill me! tongue tongue tongue
I'm kidding, of course smile

You know, a lot of people argue via some communicators and not when seing eye to eye. I think it's because you can't see all the gestures, mime and all those nonverbal signs. Words are only a part of our speech communication. There's more to it than meets the eye (or ear wink)

As goes for my appointment with friends - we wanted to talk for much longer, but I had to go to my student flat and take my stuff. But still, we had a few laughs and agreed that in 2020 we're going to have another such a meeting big_smile That's a challenge 'cos we're not sure if all of us still will be here, in Poland. But, it's a great thing to have such a fixed date and look forward do it smile

85 Ostatnio edytowany przez Sasha (2010-07-07 09:22:56)

a_normalna napisał/a:
pennylane napisał/a:

even though in few days I will be a licensed english teacher I make hell lot of mistakes in writing. Can't help it - even after finishing my diploma project (licencjat? smile )in english. I may be an only-english-language dyslectic - who knows?

And the same for me. Shame on my, 'cos I shouldn't make those mistakes, but still - they DO happen sad

And as goes for "licencjat" it's BA (Bachelor of Arts). Magisterka is MA, and doktorat - PhD.

Before Bachelors degree there is also an Associates degree which is a two year degree program. Many times (US) students begin there education by completing there Associates degree. Then they transfer to a four year degree program in order to complete their Bachelors degree. Just a fact for those who are interested:)

Girls, I cannot tell you how busy life is atm! As I am writing this post it is 2:15 in the morning, which means that in Poland most of you are already up and ready to go:) I am done studying for tonight ( yes, I took a summer semester at my University) and I am heading to bed to cuddle with my boo! Gosh, I miss him lately. Anyways, if I will continue to write I will probably fall asleep on my keyboard. Even though I don't participate much in this net cafe I still absolutely love the idea! Hopefully when I am done with school I'll drop by more often:)
Hugs and Kisses.

Za dlugo mnie tutaj nie bylo...;)

Sasha, it's true, but we're talking about our Polish education wink BA in US an PL is a different thing and it hardly can be compared. But still, it's the only way to translate "licencjat" wink

87 Ostatnio edytowany przez yvette (2010-07-16 08:55:01)

Oh my God.
I understand a lot of words but  I have a problem when I must  speak English or write.
My brother lives and studies in the London, sometimes he writes something on facebook and I don"t understand him:( It's very sad for me.
Ok, bye and see you soon smile

,,Czemu ty się, zła godzino,
z niepotrzebnym mieszasz lękiem?
Jesteś - a więc musisz minąć.
Miniesz - a więc to jest piękne"

Hello smile I must say that I don't write very good in English. I have learnt English for many years but I lost my ardor and just a couple of days ago I really 'came back' to this language. Please correct if I wrote something wrong. Oh I need a big revision smile
Hugs and kisses :*
Bye big_smile

/Corrected by Yvette/

89 Ostatnio edytowany przez lisamer (2010-07-23 14:51:09)

Delta napisał/a:

wow such a great idea with this cafe smile)

a have a big problem with English - I understand almost everything but I'm afraid to talk. grrr of course I'm learning -> private lessons, but still I have a lot to do. so -please- you can correct my mistakes smile)

and -I also love House and Californication I watch only this two series. but in my opinion 6th sezon is booooooring (I'm stucked at the 20 espisode) they shouldn't create the 7th sezon, but I will watch it of course tongue

and for the end sth about me: I work at the non-profit organization and the most important thing in my life is my man big_smile

uff for the first time it's everthing - i'm exhausted

Msg 4 delta!
I was bored watching last few  House MD seasons but last season (6) ,very last episode is what its all about.it's about cuddy &house.if u'll watch this last episode u will want to watch that episode  straight away again and again and again!!!.I can't wait to see seasone 7.I have found few minutes of season 7 on you tube made by bystander.it's only 3 min. but gives u thoughts of what my happen in season 7.I don't know if season  will be last one but I'm sure I will enjoy this upcoming new season.!!!!

Hi, everyone smile
In my opinion each season House MD was fanstastic, but certainly were worse moments. Some episodes were impossible like this when Greg had hallucinations and it was hard to knew when there was true story.
I was watching only one (the first) part of sixth season and it was great.
Maybe it's true that after seven series it doesn't be any new episodes which will be so nice like these in the past...
But I'm huge House's fan so I'll watch all series with lovely Hugh Laurie :*
Bye big_smile

@lisamer - yes I know that ending of 6th sezon is about cuddy&house, but still I think it's boring - they roll this thread too long

dam radę

Hi people!
Where is everybody?I can see that last post is from 10 August!!!
We have October now!!!

"We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars."

polka79 napisał/a:

Hi people!
Where is everybody?I can see that last post is from 10 August!!!
We have October now!!!

Don't worry, we're still here smile

I need YOUR help, guys. What English songs are the best for children/youth to fill the gaps in the text? Are there any specific songs that come through your minds? Let me know, for now on I just think about "Lemon tree" by the Fools Garden, "I will survive". Any suggestions?

... Mam serce w ogniu i niewiele mam w tym życiu czasu, by żałować czegoś...

REGULAMIN Forum Netkobiety.pl - przeczytaj smile

hmmmm maybe..... Aqua "Barbie girl"? big_smile

a_normalna napisał/a:

hmmmm maybe..... Aqua "Barbie girl"? big_smile

I forgot to add that they're 8-12 years old. What's more, they're convinced to be 2-3 years older than they really are smile

So what's wrong with Barbie girl? tongue

Hi!
Im new here in net-women forum.
Its marvelous idea to speak in english only!
Maybe my english skills will be better;)
Today in the morning I was so full of energy, and in the end of day I started to feel bad. I know why is that... I decide to move on to another flat, and for a many reasons it was good idea. But... there is always "but". I knew it that I must move on for a couple of weeks but... when its started to be...
Its so hard to change place and live people I knew. I know that I will live in the same city and only flat will be knew... In english I cant explain it but... I really feel uneasy.. hmm
I hope your day was better than mine big_smile

Hey guys, what's up? smile
It's been a while, I guess big_smile

I have my English exam today, so I thought I might practice some more wink Plus I'm leaving to USA on Friday to visit my sister and spend Christmas with her. I can't wait, I'm so excited! And finally I'll have a few days off and get some sleep... Full time job + college combination is killing me!

How are you guys?

I'm rearranging my world - 2 weeks ago my relationship ended so there are many things to change now wink I started swimming 2 times a week instead of paying for monthly pass and I'm preparing for Christmas. Yesterday I baked the first box of gingerbreadmen with honey. Every year I bake them for my students at language school so I have to do at least 300 pcs wink

Good luck with your exam wink I know something about working full time + part time and studying at the same time, this year I started the next degree. What's more, I study in Wroclaw, in the meantime I work and live in Szczecin so imagine my trips every two weeks wink

100 Ostatnio edytowany przez Joanna18 (2011-05-13 13:36:24)

hey, I have a question for you, I love English, but I can not cope with one word - polyamorous ... can anyone of you know how to translate this? I'll be grateful...

Skoro Świat,taki jaki jest,nie satysfakcjonuje mnie,
zrobię wszystko by stać się tą,która tworzy światy,nad którymi "los sprawuje niezależny"
To będzie moja "zesmsta ręki śmiertelnej"... Zamknę się w nich...

101 Ostatnio edytowany przez Anemonne (2011-05-13 15:03:32)

Joanna18 napisał/a:

hey, I have a question for you, I love English, but I can not cope with one word - polyamorous ... can anyone of you know how to translate this? I'll be grateful...

"Polyamorous" has the same meaning as "polygamic" wink This word descripts a person, who lives in a relationship with more than one person (or dates multiple lovers at the same time). It's the opposite of a monogamist.

Thanks more or less I knew what it means, but I did not know what is the equivalent in Polish:)

Skoro Świat,taki jaki jest,nie satysfakcjonuje mnie,
zrobię wszystko by stać się tą,która tworzy światy,nad którymi "los sprawuje niezależny"
To będzie moja "zesmsta ręki śmiertelnej"... Zamknę się w nich...

Hello everyone smile My English isn't fantastic, but I think I can talk with others in this language. What's up ? tongue  I'm very bored and I don't know how to do tongue Maybe I will read interesting book - maybe wink

"Czytanie książek to najpiękniejsza zabawa, jaką sobie ludzkość wymyśliła"

Wisława Szymborska

Hello! I speak very little English, but I hope understand what you write wink I learn English for 8 years but I can't learn... Oh, I try write anything and I think and think and I don't know... Really - I never learn English sad

"Nie bój się, uwierz w siebie, masz już wszystko, poczuj więc, że przed tobą cała przyszłość, przecież wiesz"
"Trzeba przecież kochać coś, by żyć. Mieć gdzieś jakiś własny ląd choćby o te dziesięć godzin stąd"

105 Ostatnio edytowany przez truskaweczka19 (2011-07-22 22:16:43)

Nemezys, Your English isn't bad !!  I think it's ok. Don't worry, be happy big_smile hehe

I have been learning English for 8 years too smile

what's up girls ?;)

Wisława Szymborska

Truskaweczka thank's. But I wrote this note for 20 minutes, because I didn't how I should write big_smile
But I'm happy that I don't use translator when I write big_smile

It's very hot, I use the air condition, but I'm all wet! tongue

Any plans for a weekend? smile

"Nie bój się, uwierz w siebie, masz już wszystko, poczuj więc, że przed tobą cała przyszłość, przecież wiesz"
"Trzeba przecież kochać coś, by żyć. Mieć gdzieś jakiś własny ląd choćby o te dziesięć godzin stąd"

nothing special ;P

I think what to write to You so long too, believe mi wink

I'm jealous... in New York You have beautiful sunny weather... in Poland weather is awful.. rain.. rain... cloudy... wrrrr

Wisława Szymborska

108 Ostatnio edytowany przez Nemezys (2011-07-23 05:16:51)

Yes, the weather is so nice smile
Tomorrow I going to visit the Statue of Liberty smile
Don't worry - on the next week in Poland the weather will be also beautiful! smile

Nemezys napisał/a:

Yes, the weather is so nice smile
Tomorrow I going to visit the Statue of Liberty smile
Don't worry - on the next week in Poland the weather will be also beautiful! smile

My sister lives on the East Cost of the US and she just wrote me, that the temperature there is over 38 Celsius degrees... It's too hot! And she's 9 months pregnant, so I'm not jealous at all - I feel sorry for her, because it must be killing to carry that giant belly around in that weather tongue

But I also have to admit, that the weather in Poland is wicked cold right now (at least for July) - this morning it's 14 Celsius degrees in Warsaw... And it's cloudy and rainy. But I think I prefer this over sweating in the heat...

Anemonne your English is so good, that I don't understand everythink, omg... wink

Your sister must feel very tired! when I seat at home and doing nothing I feel awful, I'm all wet... But propably this weather should be better in next week smile

Nemezys napisał/a:

Anemonne your English is so good, that I don't understand everythink, omg... wink

Ooops, I'm sorry, I didn't realize that smile If you don't understand some words - just ask!

Nemezys napisał/a:

Your sister must feel very tired! when I seat at home and doing nothing I feel awful, I'm all wet... But propably this weather should be better in next week smile

Yeah, my sister must feel awful right now - she goes to work every day (and she's planning to do this until the baby is born - luckily she works at a hospital smile ).

I miss her. I can't even touch her belly and feel the baby! The last time I saw her she was only 2 months pregnant, so the belly was very small wink Why do you people leave Poland to live in USA? tongue

112 Ostatnio edytowany przez Mika09 (2011-07-24 11:43:15)

Ok, now I big_smile

Unfortunately my English is not good, and rather tragic big_smile I studied English for 8 years but I have some problems with grammar and generally language tongue I don't understand most of Yours commaent. I went even on course this language but as seen almost nothing I was learned.
Nemezys, Your English not is not so bad smile

Oh My God, what a shame :]

Igor ur. 08.12.2013r. godz.18:10, 3400g, 54cm smile

Anemonne this only my fault, that I don't understand. I just start my adventure with English big_smile But you know, that I can't speak anything what I write... sad In USA people have other accent than we learn in school...
I tnihk that the most people leave Poland and go to USA, because the live is so easy... but only if somebody is legally here...

Mika welcome wink I'm so happy that we started to practice our English big_smile

Welcome Mika .

Don't worry, it's ok. If You are practice Your English will be fantastic wink 

Anemnone, congratulations that Your sister is pregnant  smile   

I don't know how to write tongue

Wisława Szymborska

hi smile How are you?  so maybe I try write something too smile My language isn't perfect but i hope u understand me smile  I like English but I many stuff forgot. I would like know better English and i hope u help me smile I'm so bored today. Later I go on beer with my frends. I wish u nice day! smile

Ooo I look that in our cafe is so more people - nice smile
I was come back with job and I'm eating dinner...

Ohh what a surprise smile It was so quiet here for about 2 months and suddenly You came up smile

Nemezys you have a great opportunity to practise and learn english right now - I think that this is the best way - go to english speaking country. I didn't have this chance sad

Anemonne Did you never think about it ? I mean to leave Poland ?

Hello to all of u. I've been reading everything u guys have written here and I've got the impression all of u are doing great with ur English, really. You shouldn't be complaining abt ur skills. The most important thing is that nobody here is afraid of communication. And this is great because if u communicate, it means u know the language pretty well. To sum up, I really admire and support this idea. Hope to be in touch with all of u:)
Have a nice day to everyone.

Hi olsenowka smile

truskaweczka19 napisał/a:

Anemnone, congratulations that Your sister is pregnant  smile

Thanks smile She's doing in 2 weeks, so I'm pretty excited and I really hope everything will go well.

Lena napisał/a:

Anemonne Did you never think about it ? I mean to leave Poland ?

Of course I did - I still do sometimes. Especially when I visit my sister - everything is so easy in US, the people are much nicer and happier than Polish folks. But I can't leave - I don't want to leave my mother alone, she's already missing her other daughter. If i left, there wouldn't be anyone to take care of her when she gets old. I can't even think about leaving our mom to social care.
Plus I go to college here (still have 3 more years to go), I have a job in Warsaw (and I'm getting experienced in a job that wouldn't give me much chance in other language - I'm some kind of a journalist and my English is not good enough to write articles in that language).

So what's left for me - I can only visit my sister once or twice a year smile I'm fine with it, I'm going there for Christmas again this year smile

Anemonne if I can ask, what was the reason that your sister left Poland ? And what you do to increase your language skills?
I am thinking intensively what to do in this matter - it means how to make my language better. And I didn't have any idea. Of course I have days that I am reading articles and websites but I didn't have self-denial in this subject sad

Posty [ 61 do 120 z 302 ]

Strony Poprzednia 1 2 3 4 5 6 Następna

Zaloguj się lub zarejestruj by napisać odpowiedź

Forum Kobiet » NASZA SPOŁECZNOŚĆ » English speakers only! ;-) - netkafejka po angielsku

Zobacz popularne tematy :

Mapa strony - Archiwum | Regulamin | Polityka Prywatności

© www.netkobiety.pl 2007-2021