Hi, This is wonderful idea!
Usually people are awarded so called Golden Shovel for digging out old threads, but I think this one is great! I would love to converse in English. Let's bring it back to life!
Ladies and gentlemen, if you want to improve your Enlish, there are so many ways to do so without leaving home.
1) Download movies with subtitles- you will understand a lot from the context;
2) Look at the text of your favourite songs and listen tothem when you are reading the text; note down words you don't get;
3) Find internet radio station that is English speaking;
4) just read your favourite news in English on any website like Cosmo, Sky news, BBC news ( BC has lots of yummy recipes, too)
5) Look at the food blog, fashion blogs or whatever you hobby is- website in English;
6) Find a chat room in English - I bet you will get some results in Google.
If you want to improve, you will find the way. If not, you will find an excuse.